Coronavirus Update 18/03/20


Dear all, due to the current advice from the government, regarding Covid-19, we have made the decision to postpone both the Junior and Senior Friday night club sessions until mid-April, when the situation will then be reviewed again.

This follows the postponement of the Northampton Badminton League matches and has been made with the safety of our members as the priority.

Stay safe and please keep an eye out for further updates.